BENEFITS FOR MEMBERS
Why become a member of the Society?
- Is wildlife conservation a core passion for you?
- Personal satisfaction - knowing that you are contributing to the conservation of Australia’s wildlife.
- To feel valued, fulfilled and rewarded - knowing that you have taken action to make a positive change.
- We are possibly the oldest wildlife conservation Society in Australia and the world.
- You can help preserve Australia's wildlife by becoming a member of the Society.
- Your support is invaluable to us.
- There are many other benefits of membership, including:
Receive the quarterly issue of Australian Wildlife via email and/or post. Keep up-to-date with the collective work being promoted nationally by the Society.
Receive the monthly newsletter via email. Keep up-to-date with news from our members and on the work of AWS. You can also become actively involved in the newsletter by sending photos and written articles for inclusion in the newsletter.
Access to the Members' Resource Centre which will provides you with current information, resources and wildlife photographs.
Be part of and receive the opportunity to contribute to our social media platforms: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube channel and our Website.
Right to vote
You have the right to vote on important matters at Society general meetings (financial members only).
Awards and Scholarships, the opportunity to network with others in the field and attend AWS events at members' rates.