Why become a member of the Society?
- Your membership will help us grow, as we strive each day to advocate for the conservation of Australia's native wildlife.
- Personal satisfaction - knowing that you are contributing to the conservation of Australia’s wildlife.
- To feel valued, fulfilled, and rewarded - knowing that you have taken action to make a positive change.
- We are possibly the oldest wildlife conservation Society in Australia and are a reputable Society.
- Your support is invaluable to us. Join us in our mission to protect Australia's wildlife.
- There are many other benefits of membership, including:
Receive the quarterly issue of Australian Wildlife via email and/or post. Keep up-to-date with the collective work being promoted nationally by the Society.
Receive the monthly newsletter via email. Keep up-to-date with news from our members and on the work of AWS. You can also become actively involved in the newsletter by sending photos and articles for inclusion.
Access to the Members' Resource Centre which provides you with current information, resources, access to wildlife-related e-books and wildlife photographs.
Be part of and receive the opportunity to contribute to our social media platforms: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube channel and our Website.
Right to vote
You have the right to vote on important matters at Society general meetings (financial members only).
Awards and Scholarships, the opportunity to network with others in the field and attend AWS events at members' rates.